Monday, November 9, 2009

Heavy Heart Given to God

Why is it me that is so upset that this awesome kid is waiting for a life or death surgery?  Meet Stellan.  Most of you have read or at least heard of him before and now he is once again fighting for his life MckMama is doing okay but can you all just please say a prayer for him.  God knows what is going to happen but He is also in the miracle business when it is out of humanly control.  I cannot imagine how I would act if my precious boys looked like this!



Stellan took another turn for the worse last week and luckily he was well enough to go home and spend a few days with the family before him and his mama flew to Boston for a very dangerous heart surgery.  He needs our prayers!  God will take care of him, rather it is to leave him here with his family or to take him to an eternal home.  I pray for this baby not to suffer and to feel no pain. 

2 comments:

Carrie said...

I follow MckMama's blog too! Stellen melts my heart and I have prayed and prayed for this child that I don't even know. I feel like I know him though through his momma's blog. Just keep praying he makes it through his surgery!

Bridgette said...

Prayers sent up. I do not follow McMama's blog but I have heard about Stellen. I will continue to pray for Stellen and his family. Thank you for this post!