Thursday, July 29, 2010
My pawpaw passed away today after 86 years of life. He served our country, He cared for me! Many of my memories involve my grandparents, they kept me from a baby until mom started staying home with us. He picked me up everyday from my mom in his blue omni, would take me to his house and throw me in bed with my grandma. The year Cracker Barrel opened my grandparents would come 3 times a day. When I worked they would stay right next to me. He has been in poor health and it is truly a blessing that God called him home. He now can be with his wife of 50+ years and with our Lord! He always used to say, "Right Meggie?" and I would say "Right Pawpaw!"
at 7:28 PM
Tuesday, July 27, 2010
- The job I really wanted replied yesterday with an automatic no. I am bummed to say the least.
- I am trying to get any ideas on teaching Bryce at home. Education is extremely important to me.
- Steven has football every day for the next 3 months! Ugh!
- Blake is a salsa making fool! He makes some yummy salsa too!
- Can we have just a little rain? I think Huntsville had a bunch yesterday but none for us. My yard is not liking this and I am not liking this. It is too hot to do anything!
- I can't believe that school is starting in 2 weeks. I wish they could put it off at least until the last week of August.
- I was able to eat with some great girlies on Sunday. Two of which I haven't seen in at least 10 years and it was just like I saw them the day before. Nothing changed and our little puzzle fits together perfectly! It was great and a simple lunch turned into 4 hours before I even knew it.
- I have to get brakes on the mommy mobile. Ugh, again!
- I love that Blake is supporting all my new ideas. He really wants me to stay home and find something that I can do from here. This way the bambino can stay with me. I think I like that idea.
- Bryce got up at the crack of dawn again today. I have got to get this boy to sleep just a little, even seven is okay with me!
at 7:18 AM
Sunday, July 25, 2010
at 5:56 PM
Wednesday, July 21, 2010
Sunday, July 18, 2010
- Met and married the love of my life Blake!
- I was blessed with another awesome little guy, Bryce!
- I have seen Steven grow into a teen and am super proud of him
- earned my brown belt. I hope to one day get the black belt but the chillens come first!
- Bought my dream house and car.
- Figured out who the true friends are
- Went to Mexico and Canada
- Reconnected with some family in Indy, LURV YA AMY!
- Met a great person in FL
- Watched both my children become baptized!
- Had God make himself present in my life more and more, which brings the blessings!
at 1:18 PM
Friday, July 16, 2010
Thursday, July 15, 2010
We had such a great time in Florida. The oil spilled changed our plans and less than a month before our date we decided that it was too great a chance to let the kids in the water. I am just not sure about the effects. I so wish we could have gone but that was a ton of money to stay in the pool and not be in the ocean. On top of the kids would not stay out of the water anyway, even if we wanted to. We stayed at East Winds Condos in Ponce Inlet, it is around 10 miles south of Daytona Beach and is much more secluded than Daytona. It took us around 12 hours to get there after many stops at the potty. Bryce began "are we there yet" around birmingham! Yeah, that was the best! We got there a little after 4, July 3rd. Since it was Saturday the realtor left the keys for us where we could find them. We never had to even see them. Super! There are two sets of condos and we were in the one that was not having the outside renovated. So, of course, I took a pic of the one that was already done! The renovations are looking spectacular!
at 10:17 PM
Monday, July 12, 2010
at 3:14 PM
Sunday, July 4, 2010
at 8:27 AM