- The job I really wanted replied yesterday with an automatic no. I am bummed to say the least.
- I am trying to get any ideas on teaching Bryce at home. Education is extremely important to me.
- Steven has football every day for the next 3 months! Ugh!
- Blake is a salsa making fool! He makes some yummy salsa too!
- Can we have just a little rain? I think Huntsville had a bunch yesterday but none for us. My yard is not liking this and I am not liking this. It is too hot to do anything!
- I can't believe that school is starting in 2 weeks. I wish they could put it off at least until the last week of August.
- I was able to eat with some great girlies on Sunday. Two of which I haven't seen in at least 10 years and it was just like I saw them the day before. Nothing changed and our little puzzle fits together perfectly! It was great and a simple lunch turned into 4 hours before I even knew it.
- I have to get brakes on the mommy mobile. Ugh, again!
- I love that Blake is supporting all my new ideas. He really wants me to stay home and find something that I can do from here. This way the bambino can stay with me. I think I like that idea.
- Bryce got up at the crack of dawn again today. I have got to get this boy to sleep just a little, even seven is okay with me!
Tuesday, July 27, 2010
at 7:18 AM