Thursday, April 2, 2009

Mornings are awful at the Carroll house. We just don't do mornings very well. It's not that we don't get up it's just we don't get going. Well this morning I knew I had to get to work early so I was ready. Even had a few extra minutes to snap a picture or two. Aren't they gorgeous? Take a hard look because Steven is in big trouble with his grades again. This is a constant battle and something that I have always fought with. He just doesn't do his work or turn it in. So we have really bad grades coming and I have tried everything to make him want to do better. He has no privileges so I don't know what else to do. (I am a spanker so I have been there too) I guess I am not scary enough. I don't know but I pray that God allows me some peace someday from arguing about Steven and his schoolwork.


0 comments: